Martin Luther King Jr.’s Strength to Love – Study Questions
Questions: Chapter 2 – Transformed Nonconformist
Scripture: Romans 12:2
- Chapter 2 Reflection –Transformed Nonconformist
- Explain the pressures of conformity.
- What is meant that Christians are called to be people of conviction, not conformity
- Explain your thoughts we are anvil or hammer and how it relates to our influence towards nonviolence.
- Discuss the meaning of, “Whoso would be a Christian must also be a nonconformist.”
- Explain why Internal transformation is essential to nonconformity.
- Why does Dr. King say Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted?